Wednesday, May 8, 2013

This is totally going in my blog!

Since my blog is semi-anonymous, my friends, family and boyfriend can't see what I write, mostly because I like to write about them a lot. However, they most definitely know that I have a blog because after a funny story, good conversation or epic night out, I never fail to say.....
 
 
 
 
Of course, I don't post as much as I should or want to because things are crazy right now. But know that I'm never not thinking about stuff to post here. I have a list in my notes app on my IPhone a mile long of the posts I want to do, but haven't had the time yet. But starting now, that will hopefully all change, so I mean it when I use Barney Stinson's slogan "This is totally going in my blog!"
 
 
 
 
CHATTY KATHY
 

No comments:

Post a Comment